Summer is here, and I thought it would be fun to round up some of my favorite summer essentials. Let’s get to it!
1) Backpack purse – Especially during the summer, I love to have a hands free purse! I have this backpack, and I love how roomy it is without being HUGE. There are so many cute backpack purses on the market these days! I also love this one from Target.
2) Cute swim cover-up – I love the tassels on this coverup. So fun! And you can’t beat the price!
3) Floppy straw sun hat – Maybe I look like an old lady, but I prefer to think I look chic in this hat. It helps with sun exposure and is the perfect shade for reading a book.
4) Fun earrings – Nothing perks up an outfit like a great pair of earrings. I’m loving all the natural earrings currently, and I’m eyeing some hoops next!
5) A great water bottle – A friend recently gifted me this amazing water bottle, and its been my favorite since! It keeps my water SO cold. I can leave it in my hot car and still come out to fresh, cold water. Highly recommend.